At Spellbound Tours, we visit only real, documented historic and haunted locations
Sites visited on the Spellbound Tours Voodoo, Vampires, and Ghosts Tour include:
- The Salem Visitor Center
- The site of Salem’s most famous ghost’s demise, the field where Giles Corey was gruesomely pressed to death! Hope you do not see cursed Corey himself, the legend says when his ghost walks tragedy follows close behind!
- The real location of the Witch Dungeon where the accused where held before their hanging!
- The famously haunted Lyceum restaurant, now Turner’s Seafood, located on the land where the first Witch Trials victim Bridget Bishop lived and her ghost still lingers, a site featured on Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, and many other paranormal programs!
- The Old Town Hall. You will be introduced to weird vampire folklore and the even more shocking modern vampire culture! People recognize the Old Town Hall as the location where the Halloween Ball from the original Hocus Pocus movie was filmed!
- The Boston Strangler’s Salem Murder Site!
- The Police Station where Harry Houdini performed his greatest escape!
- The Old Burying Point Cemetery. The second oldest cemetery in the United States. Final resting place of Witch Trials Judge Hathorne, as well as a little girl who may have been buried alive! Extremely haunted. Many modern magic practitioners consider this cemetery a sacred place and use it’s graveyard dirt in rituals.
- The Peabody Essex Museum, find out Salem’s most surprising secret hidden in the museum’s vault!
- The tour concludes back at the Salem Visitor Center where we show you amazing photographs of real ghost energy and encourage you to submit yours to be examined.
Every site we visit is a proven haunted location, and many of our guests have reported having true supernatural experiences on the tour!
Book your tickets now to secure your spot on Salem’s number one haunted experience!